Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Start of a new Blog

Well! Here I am starting up a new blog, just on time to announce that my fantasy novel, Fish Wielder, has been picked up by Fiery Seas Publishing for release in August of 2016.

Fish Wielder is a ridiculously epic fantasy, kind of like Lord of the Rings set in Narnia if it had been written by the Monty Python troupe working with the band They Might Be Giants. It's got hulking barbarian warriors, talking fish, calculating elf maidens, necromancers, giant snakes, two-headed wolves, evil cults that worship Cthulhu, a Dark Lord in need of resurrecting and an ancient chocolate pudding so powerful that it could destroy the world.

There's still a lot of work to be done to get the book ready for release, and August of 2016 is still a long way off, but I hope you'll follow along as I document my progress in this blog--and I've got my fingers crossed that you'll pick up a copy when it's finally available and have as much fun reading it as I've had writing it.

OK! Guess that's all for now! Thanks for stopping by, and please follow the blog and leave me some comments.

Yours,

Jim 

No comments:

Post a Comment