Friday, July 24, 2015

BAM! Tagline Two Takes the Lead

BAM! After dozens of people weighed in on Facebook about which tagline they preferred for Fish Wielder, the clear audience favorite is tagline two:

"Fish Wielder is an epically silly epic fantasy, like Lord of the Rings set in Narnia if it had been written by the Monty Python troupe working with the band They Might Be Giants."

So, that will be the one I recommend to my publisher, Fiery Seas. Thanks to everyone who weighed in with their thoughts! 

In other news, I'm beginning to make plans for how I'm going to go about promoting the book over the course of the next year while it is being readied for publication. A year seems like an awfully long time to get people engaged and keep them interested in a book that's not even available to pre-order yet, but that's exactly what I've got to do. Once I get a plan figured out, I may post parts of it here. And of course, if you have any suggestions or ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Thanks,

Jim 

No comments:

Post a Comment